1. A Cancer is the most loving, generous, supporting partner in the Zodiac. If you make them feel loved and secure they’ll spend their life trying to make you happy.
2. A Cancer has spent a lot of time creating a beautiful home that is relaxing to they and their loved ones. Don’t fuck with their home.
3. Cancers exist on a roller coaster of emotions. They get happy or sad easily — it’s just their way. Mature Cancers will learn how to let these feelings come and go without making decisions based on them, acting irrationally, or being externally moody and grouchy. Still, it’s best not to provoke their sensitive side with jokes at their expense.
4. Cancers are not easy to get to know. If you date them, expect to take the lead and prod them to open up. Make them feel safe and be vulnerable yourself and you’ll get things flowing.
5. There is nothing a Cancer hates more than conflict. They will go out of their way to avoid conflict, even when it is the healthiest path forward in a relationship.
You need to prove to your Cancer that you can handle conflict with grace. If you raise your voice when you get angry or have a short temper, your relationship will not last long.
6. The biggest relationship problem Cancers have is the high expectations they place on their loved ones. Since no one can live up to these expectations, they often find themselves disappointed and can be childishly upset about arguments and failings that have happened only in their head.
7. The biggest thing for a Cancer is feeling safe and secure. If you can’t provide this, they will look elsewhere.
8. The best date to take a Cancer on is one at home. Buy some new candles, prepare a special meal, create a special evening in the comfort of their favorite place — home.
9. It’s easy to feel smothered by a Cancer because they are so giving and loving. Try to remember how lucky you are to be so genuinely loved — but if you’re someone who needs a lot of space and independence, it may not be a good match.
10. If you’re looking for a one-night-stand, LOL, look elsewhere.