People born under the sign of Taurus are powerful, reliable, sensual and tactile. They love everything that is good and beautiful and very often they are surrounded by material pleasures.
Stable and conservative, Taurus is among the most reliable signs of the zodiac. They are very stubborn and creative.
As an earth sign, the Taurus is obsessed with its security and the protection of its home and family from negative influences.
The bulls are often known for their stubbornness, which can be interpreted as a total commitment to the execution of tasks.
This makes them excellent workers, who will stay at work until they finish the job properly.
Taureans are also great friends who are always there to lend you a helping hand, regardless of the trials and turbulence in life.
The Taurus is ruled by Venus, the planet which represents love, values, attraction, beauty, art, luck, sensuality and creativity.
Thus, Taureans can be great as cooks, entertainers or artists. The Taurus is loyal, sometimes too much, and does not like sudden and unwanted changes.
Positive Taurus Traits
- The Taurus is known for its ability to be able to concentrate and for its persistence. These are probably the strongest Taurus traits.
- They are always willing to lend a helping hand and they are reliable, so you can always count on them.
- Taureans generally get what they want through their ability to persevere in everything.
- They are honest in everything they do and have a good chance to make a great success in life, primarily because of its good qualities.
- These people are serious and do not believe in anything that is superficial. The Taurus is a tolerant person who loves peace and harmony, especially in the home.
- Taureans are usually very cautious in everything they do. They don’t believe in unnecessary risks and they will think carefully before accepting any action.
- People born under this zodiac sign are loyal, devoted, responsible, attentive, committed and love their families.
Negative Taurus Traits
- Sometimes, the Taureans are too stubborn. They will not listen to other people’s opinion, especially if they believe they are right.
- They can be very boring and unmanageable for others. Taureans can not stand to be told what to do.
- They also can not stand to be told that they are wrong, even to people who are very close to them.
- In fact, they are not inclined to trust anyone completely, because they are always afraid of being cheated or betrayed.
- The Taurus rarely forgives, let alone forgets, betrayal. Their love of material things can often make them evil and misers.